Tänk, så kanske det fungerar!

tisdag, januari 03, 2006

music.

" Trying hard to speak and Fighting with my weak hand
Driven to distraction, So part of the plan
When something is broken And you try to fix it
Trying to repair it Any way you can
I'm diving off the deep and You become my best friend
I wanna love you But I don't know if I can
I know something is broken And I'm trying to fix it
Trying to repair it Any way I can "
sommar.

-sommarlåtar-
MC5 - tonight. The Who - Sparks. Millencolin - E20 norr.
The Hellacopters - No song unheard. The Hellacopters - Make it tonight.
Ceasars Palace - Candy Kane. Ceasars Palace - Jerk it out.
The Donnas - Take it off. The Donnas - Fall behind me.
Hanson - Penny and Me. The Beach Boys - surfin' USA.
The Strokes - The modern age. The Strokes - Someday.
Black Sabbath - Paranoid. The Doors - Break on through.
Timbuktu - The båtten is nådd. Timbuktu - Stirra ner.
Turbonegro - City of satan. Turbonegro - Good head.
Spring in paris - Au printemps. Elton John - Tiny Dancer.
Mando Diao - Kingdom and glory. Mando Diao - Ringing bells. Mando Diao - God Knows.